ALIEN e PREDATOR Italia, la più grande community italiana su ALIEN, PREDATOR & PROMETHEUS

Scene eliminate Predators

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:21

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

Trovato ora su AvP Galaxy, se la fonte è IMDb dovrebbe essere affidabile
CITAZIONE
From a guy on IMDb.

DELETED SCENE #1
ARRIVAL AT THE HUNTER CAMP EXTENDED SCENE

This scene picks up after the waterfall scene when the bio-falcon returns to the falconer pred after they all de-cloak tusk pred tends to the wounded pred hound(the one who Isabelle shoots before the whistle blows) while Mr.black walks over to Mombasa who is barely alive Mr.black turns slowly to look at classic pred who is watching him then Mr.black walks behind Mombasa and as he is staring at classic he rips out Mombasa's spine and does his roar.

(THERE IS MINIMAL MUSIC IN THIS SCENE WE DO HEAR A VERY LOW DRUM BEAT I CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE IT BUT IT IS LIKE EVERYTHING GOES QUIET DURING THIS SCENE IT ALSO IS GRAPHIC IN HOW MOMBASA'S SPINE IS RIPPED OUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY CUT IT OUT BECAUSE OF TIME CONSTRAINTS OR CAUSE IT WAS WAY TO BLOODY)

DELETED SCENE #2
EXTENDED OPENING SCENE

The movie opens in space (just like in the trailer) it pans from top to bottom slowly we then see in the distance a pred ship fly by like in p1 as the camera follows the ship we see in the distance the planet and the others orbiting it (truly amazing scene) we then see the ship enter the atmosphere ala pred 1 then we see clouds wizzing by and hear the rush of air then it cuts to royce falling.

(THE MUSIC IN THIS SCENE IS REMINISCENT OF SILVESTRI OPENING MUSIC FOR PREDATOR THE SOUND OF THE PRED SHIPS WHIPPING BY AND THEN WHEN WE SEE THE PLANET YOU CAN SEE THE GRAND SCALE OF IT TO ME IT IS ALMOST BREATHTAKING HOW IT LOOKS AN AMAZING OPENING I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS SCENE IN BUT I GUESS IT HAS TO DO WITH TIME CONSTRAINTS)

DELETED SCENE #3
CLASSIC VS MR. BLACK EXTENDED SCENE

(This scene plays out right after their wrist blades connect and before classic gets his mask knocked off)
After they lock blades there is another head butt by Mr.black which knock classic back a bit Mr.black charges at classic to which classic charges right back at him just when you think they are about to connect classic side jumps on the side of a rock and grabs Mr.black in what looks like a head lock flips him on his back stunning him Mr.black recovers and gets to his feet he looks around for classic then suddenly we see a cloaked classic from behind a tree use his plasma caster which barely misses Mr.black and hits a tree causing a bright explosion we then see a cloaked Mr.black take a swipe at the cloaked classic and the two trade blows while cloaked classic gets the upper hand and stabs Mr.black's control panel destroying his cloaking ability classic uncloaks and then it cuts to the head smash that causes classic's mask to fly off.

(NOW THIS IS A PRED FIGHT WHEN YOU WATCH THIS SCENE AS A WHOLE YOU CAN SEE THAT CLASSIC REALLY STOOD HIS GROUND THE MUSIC IS INTENSE AND YOU CAN TELL WHICH CLOAKED PRED IS WHICH IN THIS SCENE IT IN MY OPINION IS TRULY CLIMACTIC I AGAIN DON'T KNOW WHY IT WAS NOT INCLUDED IN THE FINAL CUT I'LL BE LOOKING AT THIS SCENE ON THE SPECIAL FEATURES DISC TO HEAR WHY IT WAS CUT I BET IT WAS NOT AN EASY CHOICE)

DELETED SCENE #4 AND #5
STANS/MOMBASA EXTENDED SCENE
(THIS SCENE HAPPENS BEFORE THE SCENE WHERE THEY FIGHT IN THE THEATRICAL CUT)

We start with Mombasa walking around disoriented (obviously) he bends down to look at what looks like some kind of dead mosquito just as he stands up Stans rushes him taking Mombasa by surprise the two roll around on the floor (for an instant we see something watching them from above like a robot POV) and Stans manages to get a hold of what looks like a machete from Mombasa's belt they both get up and Stans wants to know where he is and Mombasa tells him he has no idea but Stans isn't buying it Mombasa manages to grab hold of stans arm and during the struggle knocks the knife from his hand to which we see the knife fall down the side of a ledge they trade some pretty nasty blows than it cuts to the fight we see in the movie.

MOSQUITO ATTACK SCENE
(THIS SCENE TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE GROUP HELPS EDWIN)

We start after Edwin falls into the water after he speaks we then hear what sounds like a buzzing noise getting closer Cuchillo says asks if anyone else hears it then we cut to an aerial view of something fast approaching they all see it than they split up there are about three of the mosquito's flying around Edwin screams and dives under the water we see Royce running the mosquito POV of him from behind (a robotic view like the falcon) Royce hits the ground the mosquito flies past him and Royce blasts it with his gun we then cut to Mombasa who is running between trees dodging when he can the mosquito tries to shoot him with what seems to be a laser of some sort just as Mombasa rounds a turn Cuchillo blasts it with his guns. the third mosquito has been watching them we hear what sound like a beeping sound then it flies off to which we hear Stans verbal tirade.

(NOW I THOUGHT THAT THE MOSQUITO SCENE WAS TIED INTO THE STANS/MOMBASA SCENE BUT APPARENTLY I WAS MISTAKEN I CLOCKED THE MOSQUITO SCENE AT 1MIN 10SEC A GOOD SCENE PLENTY OF ACTION THERE AND THE WORDS STANS SAYS AFTER ARE A BIT FOUL THE CGI ON THE MOSQUITO'S LOOKS GREAT LIKE WHAT THEY DID FOR THE PRED HOUNDS THE SAME THING HERE AS FOR THE MUSIC VERY INTENSE)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:25

PRESCELTO DELLA STIRPE

Group:
Predator

se tutto quello che ha scritto è vero allora è aperta la caccia alla versione estesa

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:27

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

Ho usato un traduttore per la parte della scena extended fight tra Classic e Berserker, purtroppo non è molto comprensibile ma mi pare di capire che Classic si fa rispettare e non sta fermo a fare da punching ball

La durata di alcune scene
00:00:48:15 (DEAD MAN'S PARACHUTE)
00:00:52:03 (CUCHILLO AND ISABELLE)
00:01:13:21 (TEAM "ORIENTATED" GROUP)
00:01:33:20 (THIRD MOST WANTED)
00:00:34:04 (CUCHILLO UNLEASHES)
00:02:42:03 ("WHY ARE YOU HERE?")
00:00:42:13 ("THEY'RE SMARTER THAN THAT")
00:01:25:05 (STANS AND ISABELLE NAKED)
00:00:35:11 ("THEY'RE STILL COMING")

Stans e Isabelle nudi ? :10ntaw1.gif:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:43

DITA CONSUMATE

Group:
Amministratori

Ovviamente nel dvd non c'è nulla di tutto ciò?

view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:45

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

Sto investigando sul fatto, alcuni sostengono che il contenuto del primo post riguarda solo lo script originale, altri pensano che si vedranno nel dvd

Staremo a vedere, io incrocio le dita

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 19:52

DITA CONSUMATE

Group:
Amministratori

Anche la scena del cane che torna da Tracker e di Berserker che macella Mombasa pare interessante...

view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 21:49

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

Sembra ufficiale, a quanto pare verranno inserite nella versione Blue Ray

Web  Top
view post Posted on 5/9/2010, 21:52

we are pucciosi, we are legion

Group:
Moderatori Sezione

speriamo in bene, soprattutto per il combattimento Classic/Berseker

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 07:43

DITA CONSUMATE

Group:

solo nella versione B.R.? Ma almeno in quella italiana? Comunque da quello che so ci saranno degli speciali (versioni animate doppiate dagli attori) che riguarderanno il passato dei protagonisti. Qui l'articolo: http://www.badtaste.it/index.php?option=co...15242&Itemid=30

Web  Top
Acrocanthosaurus94
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 08:24

Poi, nel trailler non si vedeva una scena (sì, quella celebre) dei puntatori laser, che nel fil mon c'è?

view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 08:31

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

CITAZIONE (Acrocanthosaurus94 @ 6/9/2010, 09:24)
Poi, nel trailler non si vedeva una scena (sì, quella celebre) dei puntatori laser, che nel fil mon c'è?

Non credo, nel film ci sono solo 3 Predator cacciatori, Rodriguez e Antal hanno voluto pompare quella scena nei trailer

Web  Top
Acrocanthosaurus94
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 09:04

Ah, ecco.
Devo die di essere rimasto sorpreso quando nel film non l'ho vista.

view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 11:01

DITA CONSUMATE

Group:

CITAZIONE (Predalien @ 5/9/2010, 22:49)
Sembra ufficiale, a quanto pare verranno inserite nella versione Blue Ray

Web  Top
WOLF PREDATOR
view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 11:20

ma saranno incluse nel film oppure a saranno tra gli extra???

cmq appena usciranno le varie edizioni in vendita on-line con le relative schede si avrà più chiarezza.

Edited by WOLF PREDATOR - 6/9/2010, 12:23

view post Posted on 6/9/2010, 11:21

Principe dell'alveare

Group:
Amministratori

CITAZIONE (WOLF PREDATOR @ 6/9/2010, 12:20)
ma saranno incluse nel film oppure a saranno tra gli extra???

Non te lo so dire

Imploro solo i futuri possessori del blue ray di spedirmi la scena integrale del combattimento Classic/Berserker

*Homer, quando hai tempo riesci a tradurre il mio primo post ? moltissimi particolari mi sono sfuggiti

Web  Top
105 replies since 5/9/2010, 19:21   2450 views